SBDC Technology Commercialization Center Mission
Promote entrepreneurship, creating a thriving, globally competitive economic system in South-West Texas by providing business development services for science and technology entrepreneurs through a variety of networking, technical assistance, and applied research activities.
We can help you with:
- Business development
- Building your management and technical teams
- Professional connections and networking
- Product development planning
- Assessing market potential
- Commercializing innovative products
- Overcoming design and manufacturing challenges
- Preliminary intellectual property guidance
- Finding funds to further your technical concepts
- Obtaining SBIR/STTR and other R&D grants
- Access to technologies and resources from federal laboratories
This specialized consulting service is available to all businesses in Texas either through local SBDC offices or regional SBDC network centers.